Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Creative Story Writing

In writing we are learning how to write an imaginative story. We have used our imagination by pretending to be a scarecrow.
We have thought carefully about describing what we can see, feel, hear, taste and smell. We have also included adjectives (describing words) to make our stories interesting to read.


Here I am again. I can see water dripping off the roof and see the teachers cars. I can feel the mucky mud. The rain falls from the sky but goes in the yucky, muddy dirt and then I get cold feet because I don't have shoes on. I also feel a freezing breeze going past me. A freezing cold wind. Brrrr!
By Craig


Hi again! I can see a yellow tractor in the shed behind me. I can also see a car leaving. I can smell the mud. The rain is coming. I am very wet and cold. I can feel the strong wind and the cold air. I can hear the sea. There must be big waves today! The rain has stopped. I will get dry in the sun. Oh no... it is my lunch time and I am late.
Hey seagull, stop that noise. I'll get you for this! It is raining again and I am very wet. The clouds are grey.
By Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment